Admission Requirements for the M.Sc.(SCM) Programme
Admission into the M.Sc. (SCM) programme is on a competitive basis. Applicants meeting the minimum requirements below are invited to apply for admission:
- At least an Honours (with Merit) degree or equivalent in Engineering, Science, Computing, Mathematics, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Those with at least 2 years of working experiences in the Logistics/Supply Chain Management industry will be considered favourably under discretionary admission.
- Test Of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Applicants who graduated from Universities where English is not the main medium of instruction (e.g. China, Myanmar, Indonesia, etc) are required to demonstrate their English proficiency by means of TOEFL / IELTS test scores.
- Applicants can either:
- (a) submit photocopies of their Test Of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scoresheets; or
- (b) request Educational Testing Services (ETS) to send original TOEFL scores to NUS.
- The minimum score expected is:
- i. 85 (for TOEFL internet-based test); or
- ii. 6 score for IELTS.
The TOEFL score or IELTS result is only valid for 2 years after the test and should be valid at the beginning of the application period.