You will join a young and dynamic team in a vibrant research environment conducting collaborative studies/projects related to Logistics and Supply Chain Management in the Asia-Pacific region.
Research Engineer – Logistics & Supply Chain Management (6 Months Contract)
The Logistics Institute – Asia Pacific, National University of Singapore, is currently having a vacancy for a Research Engineer. The successful applicant will conduct applied research in the domain of logistics and supply chain management, and more specifically on:
- Supply Network Design;
- E-commerce Logistics;
- Digital Supply Chain;
- Healthcare logistics
- Singaporean or Singapore PR only.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in supply chain management, industrial engineering, business management or related field
- Have interest for in-depth qualitative and quantitative research
- Be proficient in MS Office Package, particularly in MS Excel
- Have problem solving skills, coupled with data analysis skills
- Have project management skills
- Have good verbal and written communication skills with an aptitude to work in teams
- Be self-motivated and highly responsible
- Experience working on optimization and simulation software (AnyLogic, AnyLogistix, Simio, Arena etc.) is an added advantage
- Background in logistics and supply chain management in SEA context is an added advantage
Interested applicants please send your full CV and relevant academic certificates to Ms. Goh Mee Leng (firstname.lastname@example.org). We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. To find out more about our Institute, please visit: www.tliap.nus.edu.sg
We are looking for Research Fellows with the following skillsets:
RESEARCH APPOINTMENT – Research Engineer or Research Fellow
Focus on applied research in healthcare, workflow, infrastructure, design, optimization, modeling and simulation. Other areas such as behavourial science also welcomed
Trained PhD preferred.
Fresh PhD graduates from good schools in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, and Logistics are welcomed to apply.
You will undertake industry research related to logistics and supply chain systems such as Supply Chain Risk Management, Urban Logistics etc.
- Interested candidates should have an interest and expertise in conducting good research on the logistics and supply chain systems. He/ she should be able to examine topic areas such as supply, demand, economic environments of the system;
- Experience in Supply Chain Risk Management or Urban Logistics would be advantageous;
- Experience in simulation and optimization would be advantageous;
- Experience in industry research would be advantageous;
- Ability to travel and speak Bahasa Indonesia would be advantageous;
- For Research Engineer: MSc/MENG degree with at least two years of relevant work experience;
- For Research Fellow: PhD in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business or Computer Science with interest in either optimisation or empirical work and programming. Some related experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Management is preferred;
- Fresh graduates from good universities with an interest in conducting industrial research may also apply.